Please be advised that in order to have your Architectural Modification request processed, our office must receive the documentation mentioned below.
1. License for the company doing the modification
2. Proof of Worker's Compensation or Proof of Worker's Compensation Exemption
3. Certificate of Liability (Must show the Association as an additional insured)
4. Scope of Work
You will not be allowed to submit your request without these documents.