All types of sponsors are encouraged to apply to participate. If payment is accepted you are confirmed as a participant. On or about September 1, you will receive a sponsor space assignment with all necessary information for the event. If your application is not accepted (for example, because the level is sold out), the check/payment will be returned along with an explanation. Submission of your registration acknowledges your acceptance and understanding of the requirements and restrictions for all vendors & sponsors, as listed above as well as acknowledgement of additional requirements stated below of this registration.The event will be held rain or shine,except in the case of extreme conditions. There is no rain date for this event.. There are no refunds with the exception of the event being canceled or postponed due to governmental mandates, in which case you will have the option of applying your full registration fee to the next event or receiving a 50% refund.Thank you.
Vendor Conditions & Guidelines for Participating in the Parkville Carney Festival:
The following are additional rules and restrictions to which you are subject as a vendor at this event. You will receive another copy of these guidelines with your Vendor Acceptance Notice.
• You are required to provide a copy of a “certificate of insurance” for liability coverage and must add the
Archdiocese of Baltimore, 320 Cathedral Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
Parkville Carney Business Association, 9613C Harford Rd #183, Parkville, MD 21234
as additional insureds/certificate holders for this event. Generally, a call to your insurance company to add this information will not result in additional expense. Please have your insurance company mail the document, or email it to: email@example.com (preferred) . If this is not received before August 1st, you will not be allowed to participate the day of the event. If you have questions, concerns or problems fulfilling this requirement, please contact Lynn Richardson at 410-493-4984 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Festival hours are 10am - 3pm on the on the parking lot of the St. Ursula Catholic Church. Vehicles WILL NOT be allowed back onto the event area until 3PM-no exceptions.
• Booth area is space only. Tents, tables and chairs are not provided. We recommend Party Party at (410) 893-3321 for assistance with equipment rentals. A tent is now required as vendor area is on an open lot and temperatures/sun exposure can be extreme. Vendor spaces are on a paved lot and are unlikely to be completely level. A limited number of booths have access to electricity for an additional $25 fee. Vendors shall bring appropriate materials to secure tents in case of windy conditions (i.e, weights, bricks, sand buckets).
•Sponsors will be allowed entrance into the festival area beginning at 7AM on the day of the event. Set-up must be completed by 9:30am. Sponsors will be directed to their spaces by event staff, and are expected to unload their equipment and materials and IMMEDIATELY remove their vehicle from the area. A vendor captain will be on hand to supervise your space while you park your vehicle. Sponsors will be directed to a designated parking area nearby. A shuttle is provided from the vendor/sponsor parking area across the street from the event at St. Ursula's school.
• Security: Baltimore County Police will be present on the Fair Grounds throughout the day, but no additional security personnel is provided.
• ONLY ONE BUSINESS/EXHIBITOR PER SPACE IS ALLOWED. You may purchase more than one space for your business. Sponsors may not move their assigned locations unless directed to do so by event staff. Anyone doing this will immediately lose the privilege of remaining at the Festival. ANY sponsor who leaves before 3PM will likely be banned from future events.
• Material cannot be distributed outside of your assigned booth space.
• Distribution of food or drink items, other than by food vendors is not allowed.
Violations of any of these rules will result in revocation of vendor privileges and you will be asked to leave
the grounds. You are responsible for the clean-up of your space. A dumpster is available nearby for your convenience. Vendors who leave debris or trash behind will be billed $100.00 and may be prohibited from future participation.
Please Sign Below that you have read and understand the guidelines and conditions presented: