This program is only open to businesses that meet the following criteria:
• The business must be in one of the following business categories: Bars & Restaurants (Restaurants, Bars/Lounges, Cafes/Bistros). Hospitality (Lodging, Recreation, Entertainment, Health/Sports, Arts/Culture). Retail Sales (Specialty store, Department store, Drug store, Discount store, Used goods). Health & Beauty (Salons, Barbershop, Spa/Massage, Fitness centers). Service Industry (Cleaning, HVAC, Plumbers, Electricians, Lawn Care, Auto Repair, Agriculture)
• The business must be located within Barton County.
Other Business Eligibility Requirements:
• The business must be a member of the Great Bend Chamber of Commerce. Not a Chamber member yet? No problem! Contact Megan Barfield or Angie Hicks at: firstname.lastname@example.org; or call 620-792-2401. We are adamant about supporting ALL Barton County businesses during this time. To demonstrate this, the Great Bend Chamber of Commerce will be extending a 90-day courtesy membership* to non-members so that every business can benefit. There is no obligation to join the Great Bend Chamber of Commerce at the end of 90 days, however, we gladly invite and welcome you! Those choosing to join the Great Bend Chamber of Commerce will enjoy enhanced membership benefits, including a customized online member directory listing and the ability to redeem Chamber Gift Certificates, just to name a couple. *90-day courtesy memberships will enjoy a limited membership and receive the following: Basic online member directory listing, Weekly email updates, Email communications with invites to Chamber events, Monthly Outlook Business Journal.
• The business must currently sell and accept gift cards and/or gift certificates.
• The business must have a valid SSN/EIN/TIN in order to be paid.