1. Applicant must be in the 12th grade and will graduate with his/her/their class.
2. Applicant must have participated in productions at ACT and/or ClassAct.
3. Applicant must submit a letter of recommendation from an ACT Member describing his/her/their participation.
4. Applicant must submit a copy of his/her/their high school transcripts.
5. Applicant must submit this form, and supplemental documents by May 15th of the graduating year.
Awards are determined by the following:
1. Degree of participation at ACT and review of recommendations from ACT Member.
2. Grade Point Average - review of transcripts.
3. Assessment of education and career goals.