Small Business Digitization Initiative
Student Application Form
Small Business Digitization Certification
The Top Jobs: Your Competitive Advantage
This once-in-a-lifetime program features 24 weeks of full-time training and includes an experiential work placement challenge – you will be matched with a small business where you will apply in class theory to solve a real business challenge. Apply training skills within an actual business; strategize and implement smart digital business solutions with the goal of reducing operating costs, improving day to day operations, and providing customers with better experiences. You will also attain transferable workplace skills in-class in project management; data analytics and intelligence; entrepreneurship; enterprise resource planning (ERP) (including principles of sales and marketing and accounting); and strategically evaluate business operations to empower companies by implementing technology solutions.
Employers look for evidence of skills and work experience. This program will give you:
- Practical experience to build your technical, managerial, and entrepreneurial skills;
- Experience solving real employer digital challenges - from basic tech adoption to intelligent retail or advanced manufacturing implementation;
- Cutting edge training in industry-recognized, transferable digital skills;
- A Business Digitization Certificate of completion.
1. Complete your online application form.
2. You will receive a registration confirmation email within 2-3 business days.
3. If your application is selected, you will be invited to an interview.