Volunteers are the backbone of all events. Through your interaction with players, fans, venue staff, event management staff and sponsors, you are the faces of the event and your assistance and contributions are invaluable.
Held annually since 2001-2002, the Pinty’s Grand Slam of Curling is an elite series of men’s and women’s curling bonspiels featuring the world’s top-ranked teams. Owned and operated by Sportsnet, the Pinty’s Grand Slam of Curling events are part of the annual World Curling Tour and consistently present the strongest fields in curling. The Masters event, invites the top 15 men’s and women’s teams in the world based on order of merit.
Minimum age for volunteering is 12 years.
Please read the following information regarding volunteer opportunities. Together, we will make this a memorable event for the curlers and fans and the community.
Conditions of Volunteering:
- Volunteers commit to work a minimum of 16 hours during the course of the event. No maximum…
- Volunteers attend assigned orientation sessions (dates and times TBA)
- Volunteers have working knowledge of the positions they select
As a thank you for your dedication and time to the event, you will receive:
- Pinty’s Grand Slam of Curling volunteer jacket subject to size availability
- Invitation to a Volunteer Appreciation event
*Please note: Your volunteer participation does not include complimentary access to the event as a spectator. To guarantee a seat in the arena to watch curling, volunteers should purchase tickets or ticket packages.
Every effort will be made to match volunteers with their job choices. However, it is hoped that volunteers will be willing to assist in other areas. Volunteers may also be asked to assist in pre-event promotions.