Report a Missing or Damaged Street Sign

Street signs provide the name of the street and are the responsibility of the locality. Signs that indicate anything else, such as route number, stop signs, etc. are managed by the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT). 
Any report of a damaged or missing street sign can be submitted using this form. Once submitted, an order will be placed for the necessary parts and the sign taken care of in approximately 60 working days. 
Please complete this form and click on submit to file your report.
Is the sign on a private road?
Is the sign damaged?
Does the sign have two blades or a single blade?
Is the pole damaged?
Is the pole still standing?
Is the pole metal or wooden?