For Participant- You are representing yourselves, your family and community. We expect you will represent us well, and display mature and responsible behavior expected of respectable young ladies in society.
1. All participants are expected to demonstrate common courtesy and respect at all times. Inappropriate language/behavior will not be tolerated.
2. Participants should be modestly dressed. Writing on clothing should be respectful and positive.
3. The possession or consumption of any alcoholic beverage and/or possession/use of any illegal drug by an individual is not permitted.
4. Smoking is not permitted.
5. Weapons and/or drug paraphernalia are not allowed.
6. Prescription drugs need to be given to a staff member for storage and distribution.
7. Violation of these rules may lead to counseling, parental conference, or unfortunately, dismissal from the program. Camp Diva has a strict policy regarding the possession and usage of electronic devices (cell phones, mp3 players, etc.) and it will be discussed in more detail at orientation.