2021 Annual Business Conference
April 25 - 28, 2021
To secure a meeting room for TFI's 2021 Annual Business Conference each company is required to submit a meeting room form for each meeting room it’s requesting. Meeting rooms are assigned by TFI based on the company's past meeting attendance, the number of registered attendees, and past meeting room usage.
To ensure all participants have a successful conference TFI has established policies and procedures for requesting and managing the meeting rooms.
Requests for meeting rooms must be directed to The Fertilizer Institute. The hotel cannot accept requests.
- All requested meeting rooms must be made using this on-line form. TFI will not honor meeting room requests if they are emailed to the conference team.
- TFI Members have the first choice of meeting rooms.
- Meeting rooms will only be assigned to registered and paid conference attendees.
- Individuals working in meeting rooms and/or attending affiliated meetings must be registered for the conference.
Meeting Room Fees
- Members can secure meeting rooms at the hotel's meeting room rental fee of $300 plus tax and service per room, per day, with no additional booking fee from TFI.
- Non-members can secure meeting rooms at the hotel's meeting room rental fee of $300 plus tax and service per room, per day, PLUS an additional $4,000 one-time booking fee from TFI.
- All food, beverage, audiovisual equipment, upgraded wi-fi, and any other fees are the responsibility of the company reserving the meeting room.
- The hotel will require a credit card number and/or deposit upon confirmation of meeting room.
Meeting Room Access and Scheduling
- Meeting room holders can access their meeting room starting at 7:00 am to 7:00 pm on the day the meeting room is reserved.
- Meeting room arrangements and payments are handled directly by the hotel. Full contact information is listed below.
- Meeting room holders who request their locations be made public will have details posted on the Conference APP, meter boards at each tower/lobby level, and the hotel reader boards. On the Meeting Room Request Form please provide the name of the company to be posted.
- Meeting rooms canceled after April 19 will be charged a one-day rental cancelation fee, plus booking fees owed to TFI.
Event Manager - meeting space and food/beverage requirements:
Group Rooms Housing Manager - guest room and suite requests: