To secure a suite for TFI's 2020 Annual Business Conference, each company must submit a form for the suite it is requesting. Suites are assigned by TFI based on the company's past meeting attendance, the number of registered attendees, and past suite usage.
Requests for suites must be directed to The Fertilizer Institute. The hotel cannot accept requests.
- All requested suites must be made using this on-line form. TFI will not honor suite requests if they are emailed to the conference team.
- TFI Members have the first choice of suites.
- We cannot guarantee your first requested suite. In the comment column please note your second requested suite if your first suite is not available.
- Suites will only be assigned to registered and paid conference attendees.
- Individuals reserving and working in the suite and/or attending affiliated meetings must be registered for the conference. GROUP DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE.
- Members can secure suites at the hotel's per-night suite rate (plus taxes), with no additional booking fee from TFI.
- Non-Members can secure suites at the hotel's per-night suite rate (plus taxes), PLUS an additional $2,800 one-time booking fee from TFI.
- All food, beverage, audiovisual equipment, upgraded wi-fi, and any other fees are the responsibility of the suite holder.
- The hotel will require a credit card number or deposit at time of confirming the suite.
Suite Access and Scheduling
- Suite holders can check into their suite starting at 1:00 pm on the day of arrival. Check-out is no later than 2:00 pm on the last day of occupancy.
- Suite holders requesting early check-in must reserve the suite for the night before.
- Companies are asked to schedule meetings after the 9:00 am opening sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Suite arrangements and payments are handled directly by the hotel. Full contact information is listed below.
- Suite holders who request their locations be made public will have details posted on the Conference APP, meter boards at each tower/lobby level, and on the guest room floor. No signs will be posted on individual suite doors. Please provide the name of the company to be posted on the suite request form.
- A one-time, per-room fee of $250 will be charged for additional requested bed removal of any suite and/or connecting bedroom.
- Suites canceled after January 24 will be charged a one-night cancelation fee, plus booking fees owed to TFI.
- Suites canceled after February 7 will be charged for all nights reserved, plus booking fees owed to TFI