BRING THE LBJ LIBRARY TO YOUR CLASSROOM!
The LBJ Presidential Library Education Outreach Program strives to extend library resources to schools, teachers, and students in communities across Texas.
An education specialist from the LBJ Library can travel to your school, school district, or education service region to provide:
- Professional development for teachers (TEA CPE Provider)
- Educational programming for students
- TEKS-aligned lesson plans and resources
Topics include, but are not limited to, the presidency, civil rights, the Vietnam War, the Cold War, and the 1964 election.
All costs associated with bringing an LBJ Library education specialist to your site will be covered if any of the following qualifications are met:
- Title I school
- Over 50% of students qualify for free and reduced lunch
- Rural school or community
For questions about the LBJ Library Education Outreach Program, please contact Education Specialist Mallory Lineberger at email@example.com.