1. For imaging one specific area on the body, we recommend a distance photo to see the area involved, a near photo, and a very close photo. Please ensure each image is in focus.
2. For imaging a widespread rash, please upload three photos to show the entirety of involvement from 3 different angles.
Tips for taking high quality images:
1. Use a solid background. Avoid backgrounds that may be distracting (reflective, busy, cluttered).
2. Use your phone's back camera. Ask someone to help you if needed.
3. Ensure there is adequate lighting and turn off your flash.
4. Check your photos for focus. A very sharp image is critical.