Personal Testimonial – Undergraduate
For PIKE Volunteer Week 2019 (April 7-13) we want to hear from you! Please share your personal testimonial of a PIKE volunteer who has had a positive impact on your chapter (i.e. Chapter Advisor, other AAB member, Alumni Association member, House Corporation member, PIKE friend, etc.). To better assist you, here are a few tips:
- Sample talking points could include..
- Name of person you would like to thank/recognize.
- What are 2-3 specific ways that this individual has helped you personally and/or your chapter succeed?
- What are 2-3 specific examples of how you and/or the chapter have benefited from their involvement/commitment to being a volunteer?
- Say thank-you once again to the individual that you are recognizing.
We are seeking two different forms of testimonial submissions; video and written. Please consider the below criteria when deciding on how you would like to submit your testimonial:
- The video submission should be no longer than 2 minutes.
- Landscape aspect (hold phone sideways)
- An iPhone video will work just fine.
- Make sure that you are in a well-lit area.
- Make this a surprise for the specific individual that you would like to recognize.
- If talking on behalf of the chapter, include as many guys as you can in the video!
- The written submission should be kept to 6 – 8 sentences.
- Provide us with a high resolution picture of the individual that you would like to recognize.
- Pictures outside with natural light work well.
- Professional headshots also work
Thank you in advance for helping us recognize our volunteers and make
National Volunteer Week 2019 a success!