The William R. Nester Award recognizes alumni association excellence. Applicants are considered by the following criteria:
- Do the association’s activities and events build and maintain strong brotherly ties amongst the association’s members?
- Do the association’s activities benefit the chapter it supports and/or the International Fraternity overall (i.e. does the association advance the Fraternity’s Vision, Mission and Creed)?
The Nester Award will be awarded to the top 10% of chartered alumni associations. Applications will be scored and associations will be ranked based on structure, communication and activities by the International Awards Committee. Associations should apply for the specific Nester Award that applies to them (chapter based or area based association). Awards will be presented at the 2019 Academy in Memphis, TN – Saturday, August 3rd.
Award recipients will receive:
- William R. Nester Award Plaque.
- Recogntion at the 2019 Academy in Memphis, TN
- Listing in the Shield & Diamond magazine and Fraternity website.
- Press release to pertinent publications or organizations.
APPLICATIONS DEADLINE: MONDAY, MAY 1, 2019