NUMBER ASSIGNMENT INFORMATION:
If you are requesting your earned national ranked number for the 2024 season please check the box "yes" and enter your earned position number to the right of the checkbox below.
If requesting a different number and earned a National Ranking in 2023, check the box "yes" and enter your national ranked position to the right of the checkbox. Then, check the box "yes" that you want to request a number and enter your three choices below.
If requesting another number, you must choose 3 DIFFERENT numbers, higher than the one earned but not lower than the last assigned earned number. If you enter the same 3 numbers and it is not available your number request will be denied. PM riders have priority in number selection.
AM Divisions: If you do not have an earned number you must choose a number higher than 315.
Youth Divisions: If you do not have an earned number you must choose a number higher than 100.
New for 2024 - PRO NUMBER ASSIGNMENTS:
All riders must use the competition number that has been assigned for the current season. This includes the championship number 1, career number or an earned national number.
- Number Eligibility: Numbers will be assigned based on overall points earned in at least 9 events and as many as 11 events. Numbers for the Pro Race will be awarded to the Top 20 overall first, regardless of the number of events entered, then to the remaining racers. Numbers for the Amateur Race will be assigned based on overall points earned and will start at Number 201.
- Number 1: Current Overall Pro Champion, XC2 Bike Champion, 4x4 Pro and WXC National Champions must compete with the #1.
- Numbers 2-9: Past Overall Pro Champions from the previous competition year may choose a permanent single-digit career number if available.
- Career Number 10-99: Riders who finish in the Top 10 Overall in Championship points from the previous competition year will have priority for the selection of a National two-digit available number for their career number.
- Career Number 100-999: Riders who finish in the Top 20 Overall in Championship points from the previous competition year will have priority for the selection of a National three-digit available number for their career number.
- Earned Numbers 10-200: Riders who finish outside the Top 10 but inside the Top 200 will be assigned consecutive numbers until the supply of numbers is exhausted.
- Reserved Numbers: Numbers 111 through 119 and 174 are reserved for visiting international riders.
- Top 5: The Top 5 in the 4x4 Pro and the WXC classes may display their class ranking number in lieu of the overall earned number, so long as the number plate color codes are followed.
- Ties: Ties in the Top 20 National Numbers in the Pro Race will be broken by the most first place overall finishes, then by the most second place overall finishes, etc., until the tie is broken. Ties for remaining national numbers will be broken by the higher overall finish in the final race of the season.