By submitting and signing this application, I agree to the following:
- I am at least 18 years of age.
- I agree to abide by the above Media Policies and any modifications or additions thereto throughout the season.
- Any and all photos taken by me at the Event(s) will be used only in the performance of my duties/responsibilities with the media outlet I represent and will not be resold.
- I agree to wear n MXS-issued Vest at all times while on the infield/track area.
- I agree to comply with any/all instructions given to me by MXS and track officials.
- I agree to reference the Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship in all published or broadcast work as a result of my assignment.
- I agree to provide MXS with two (2) copies of the work published, printed or broadcast, as a result of my assignment.
MEDIA RELEASE OF LIABILITY As a condition of being permitted to enter and/or use the race facilities, premises and equipment at the AMA Pro Motocross Championship, I AGREE to RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS and INDEMNIFY MX Sports Pro Racing, Inc., Alli, Alliance of Action Sports, LLC, NBC Universal, Inc., Daytona Motorsports Group, LLC, dba AMA Pro Racing, event promoters, sponsors and all real and personal property owners, and their parent companies, officers, directors, owners, employees, agents and representatives, hereafter “Releasees”, from any and all claims for injury, death or property damage, including those caused by NEGLIGENCE or other fault of Releasees. I agree to assume all risks associated with photographing, videoing, recording, spectating, use of the facilities and any other activities associated with my assignment and/or presence at the events. I agree that any claim or suit that I may bring must be brought exclusively in the State of West Virginia and the laws of the State of West Virginia shall govern. If any portion of this agreement is deemed unenforceable, all other parts shall remain in full force and effect. I intend this RELEASE to be interpreted as broadly as permissible by law.