1. All particulars included in this form are correct to the best of the club's knowledge.
2. No entrant has a medical condition which would affect them whilst taking part in an Open Water Competition and are fit enough and have the stamina to complete the course.
3. Any pre-existing medical conditions/medication or sensitivity to particular drugs must be notified to the organiser.
4. All entries have been approved by the swimmers' coach before submission
5. The club and its entrants agree to be governed by and abide by all Swim England/ASA rules,Safety Laws, and conditions of the Championships.
6. The club and its entrants acknowledge that ASA London Region cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the event .
7. The club has made its entrants aware of the risks of open water swimming including the possibility of accident, injury and medical problems that may arise.
8. Entrants undertake to behave in a responsible manner in order to minimise risk of accident and injury to themselves or others.
9. The club confirms the coach(es) attending is/are members of the club and has/have a currentSwim England/ASA recognised DBS in place for each of them.
10. The coach/team manager present on the day will have the signed consent forms which must include details of any medical conditions.
Meet Closing Date 10PM 22nd MAY 2019
Age as of 31/12/18
Only one swimmer per entry form
if you require any changes after submission please email email@example.com. DO NOT ENTER ANOTHER FORM