Does your Child currently attend the Valle Academy?
I, the undersigned, confirm the following:
1. The learner will have access to Zoom online.
2. All participants of a video-lesson and all members of the household who may be visible will be expected to dress appropriately at all times. Learners must be dressed for class in appropriate dance uniform for dance classes, or suitable clothes for all other lessons.
3. Language will be professional and appropriate both from the participant and anyone else in the room.
4. Learners will be in a family area of the home (not bedrooms please).
5. All lessons will be supervised by an adult with parental responsibility for the learner. (Ideally the parent/carer should remain in the room for the duration of the lesson, we are aware that this might not be practical. If it is not, please ensure an adult is at the beginning and end of the lesson and then remains in the general proximity, for safety reasons.)
6. Learners must have enough space around them to take part in the class without any tripping hazards.
7. Learners must have access to water whilst working.
8. No animals or younger siblings to be present in the room so as to not disrupt the class.
9. The Vallé Academy will take every care that learners are kept safe, however we accept no responsibility for any injuries that may happen.
10. The learners name will be the name shown on the Zoom video.
11. I give permission for the above named Student to attend online classes until we can attend classes at The Vallé Academy Studios.