1. I understand that a deposit is required before the meter will be installed and that the deposit will be applied to the final bill to cover any and all damages incurred during the rental of the meter.
2. I understand that a City Employee will install and lock the meter at the requested location and an employee from the requesting company will need to be present. Moving the meter without written authorization from the City is strictly prohibited and subject to additional fees.
3. I understand that once the meter is installed, I will be billed monthly for a meter rental fee and for the water consumption used. A City Employee will be responsible for reading the meter each month to accurately bill for consumption used. If a City Employee is unable to locate the meter to read for two consecutive months, the account will automatically be terminated and the deposit will be forfeited. Failure to pay for the rental and consumption may result in confiscation of the meter without notification.
4. I understand that if the meter is damaged during the rental, my company will be financially responsible for all replacement and repairs.
5. I understand that if the meter needs to be moved to another location within the city that I must email email@example.com to request for the meter to be moved. If the request is received before noon Monday through Thursday, the meter will be moved the same day. If the request is received after noon Monday through Thursday, the meter will be moved the next business day. All requests on Friday need to be received before 9 AM for the meter to be moved the same day or the meter will not be moved until the next business day. Moving the meter without written consent from the City is strictly prohibited and subject to additional fees and potential forfeiture of the deposit.
6. I understand that when my company no longer requires the meter, that I am responsible for filling out a termination request online. Failure to request pick up and termination of the account could result in additional charges and potential forfeiture of the deposit. All fees and charges are the responsibility of the account holder until written termination has been processed by the City. *