Transmittal Form to Submit a New Petition to the Thurston County BOE

To file a new appeal, you MUST upload your completed, signed Petition form with a copy of your Official Valuation Change Notice to this transmittal form. Both required documents along with any other supporting documents must be uploaded in PDF read-only format.
- YOU MUST ATTACH BOTH DOCUMENTS:  (separate files or in one combined file is acceptable)
*Petition form (properly completed with handwritten signature). Form found at
*Copy of the Official Valuation Change Notice received from the Assessor’s Office (typically a postcard size
  notice with a deadline date printed in red).
Parcel Number(s)
(11 digits, Look up at Thurston County Assessor Property Search)
If you are unable to upload your Petition in PDF format, please do not submit this form, and do not attempt to submit documents by any other means.  Instead, please choose one of the alternate filing options provided at the bottom of this form
Upload your required documents here along with any other supporting documents in PDF read-only format:
  - Petition form (completed/signed, separate Petition for each parcel listed)
  - Copy of Official Valuation Change Notice (included for all listed parcels)

For more information call the BOE Clerk, Ruth Elder at (360) 786-5135, TTY/TDD call 711 or 1-800-833-6388.  


Mail the completed original hard copy via US Postal Service to:
(May also deliver in person to main courthouse complex drop box at this address.)

   Thurston County Board of Equalization
   2000 Lakeridge DR SW
   Olympia WA 98502-6045

Deliver in person (placing in our drop box if the office is closed) or send by Fed Ex or UPS:
   Thurston County Board of Equalization
   929 Lakeridge DR SW, Room 117
   Olympia WA 98502