In times of need, inspirational words work like miracle. Famous words of wisdom seem enough to lift the spirit in desperate situations. If you are in search of such inspirations, then you have come to the right spot.
We have curated famous 40 Inspiring Quotes to Help You Release Your Inner Courage. We are certain that these quotes will give you the much-needed courage to step into your greatness and face all adversities bravely.
“Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.”
We believe that a life lived with courage is a life well lived. We also believe that it is easy to build self-confidence and live a fulfilled life. Courage is more like muscle, the more we use it, the more it grows. Submitting yourself in the depth of these courageous quotes and sayings, you let yourself tap into the inner dormant strength.
We are not asking you to follow each word we say. Experience your fighting spirit evolve through these inspiring quotes and nudge the fire within you.
Unleash the fighter within and become unstoppable. You can also visit veeroesquotes.com for more quotes to inspire, motivate and provide courage when you feel the lowest in your lives.
- “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” - Mother Teresa
- “No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.” – Buddha
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” - Lao Tzu
- “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” - Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” - Ernest Hemingway
- “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi
- “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Never trust your fears, they don’t know your strength.” – Unknown
- “Grow through what you go through.” – Unknown
- “You’re gonna be happy,” said life, “but first I’ll make you strong.” – Unknown
- "I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me." - Joshua Graham.
- “Storms make trees take deeper roots.” ― Dolly Parton
- “Beneath every strong, independent woman lies a broken little girl who had to learn how to get back up & to never depend on anyone.” – Unknown
- “You have to be at your strongest when you’re feeling at your weakest.” – Unknown
- “Strength is what we gain from the madness we survive.” – Unknown
- “He that cannot endure the bad will not live to see the good.” - Jewish Proverb
- “We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face… we must do that which we think we cannot.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Go within every day and find the inner strength so that the world will not blow your candle out.” - Katherine Dunham
- “Fortune favours the bold.” – Virgil
- “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
- “To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.” – Soren Kierkegaard
- “Courage is being scared to death…and saddling up anyway.” – John Wayne
- “If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life.” – Marcus Garvey
- “The secret to happiness is freedom… And the secret to freedom is courage.” – Thucydides
- “Courage is like love; it must have hope for nourishment.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
- “Courage is action, not talk.” – Jeff Rich
- “Courage is doing what you are afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you are scared.” – Eddie Rickenbacker
- “What you are afraid to do is a clear indication of the next thing you need to do.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “People don’t follow titles, they follow courage.” – William Wells Brown
- “Without courage, wisdom bears no fruit.” – Baltasar Gracian
- “Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision.” – Winston S. Churchill
- “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert F. Kennedy
- “One man with courage is a majority.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “The brave may not live forever, but the cautious don’t live at all.” – Ashley L
- “Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quite voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.” – Unknown
- “Anything is possible if you’ve got enough nerve.” – J.K. Rowling
- “Courage is resistance to fear, master of fear, not absence of fear.” – Mark Twain
- “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Fros
- “Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes.” – Maggie Kuhn
- “Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.” – Billy Graham
With these 40 powerful and inspirational courage quotes, we are sure a small fire has lit inside you. So, go on and spread the word. Also, if you have enjoyed these quotes, then we are sure you would also like our popular Motivational Quotes and other famous pages.
Do let us know through your comments, how you felt. Feed us back your favourites amongst these 40 or any other that you like. Enjoy the precious gift of life and be an inspiration for the world.
If you need immediate assistance, please fill the form and hit the submit button.